We are currently on the hunt for smart and personable leaders who will be part of the dynamic team for our exciting and fast-growing clients.
If you are interested in developing a career (not just a job!) and dynamic start-up culture is appealing to you, then you sound like just the sort of go-getter that we love meeting. Like most employers, we want to see your resume. But more than that, we want to get to know you. So let’s explore where your passions intersect with our mission.
Data Insights Intern / Part-Time / Remote
WHY JUMP IN?
- Begin your vibrant career journey with us where your work is impactful from the get-go!
- Step into each day with a bold spirit, embracing challenges and soaking up new knowledge.
- Joining us is not just about being part of the team — it’s about finding a place where every idea and effort you bring is cherished and celebrated.
- We will welcome your engagement and ideas as we believe in the individual contribution of each team member in order to thrive and make our GDS customers happy!
WHAT’S ON YOUR DESK FROM DAY 1:
- Collaboration: Work hand-in-hand with diverse teams to garner and analyse data, translating it into actionable insights.
- Creativity: Transform complex data into understandable, visually stunning reports, dashboards, and presentations.
- Contribution: Be a key player in data-driven decision-making processes
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Make an Impact: Meaningful work from day one, where your efforts make a real difference!
- Career Growth: Potential pathways to build a long-term career
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Flexible Work Style: Your work. Your place. * Your time.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Your Qualification Checklist:
✔ Your Current Status: Advanced student in any field of studies – we welcome diverse thinkers!
✔ Analytical Whiz: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to navigate data challenges.
✔ Excel Expert: Advanced Excel skills to weave through data effectively.
✔ Language Pro: Fluent in English
- Bonus Points For:
✔ Sprichst du Deutsch? German speakers are extra welcome to join our multicultural team!
Customer Service Specialist
- contract of employment, contract of mandate
- full-time, part-time
- specialist (mid/regular)
- home office work, hybrid work
- immediate employment
What we offer
- Support for German and/or English-speaking clients (B2B)
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Digital solution implementation for e-commerce
- Acknowledging and resolving clients’ requests
- Documentation and timetable
- Reporting to the client and internally
- German and/or English language proficiency
- University graduate or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Fast learner
- Can do attitude
- Can work under pressure
- Well-structured and organized work style
Let us get to know you.