We are currently on the hunt for smart and personable leaders who will be part of the dynamic team for our exciting and fast-growing clients.
If you are interested in developing a career (not just a job!) and IT start-up culture is appealing to you, then you sound like just the sort of go-getter that we love meeting. Like most employers, we want to see your resume. But more than that, we want to get to know you. So let’s explore where your passions intersect with our mission.
Customer Service Specialist
- contract of employment, contract of mandate
- full-time, part-time
- specialist (mid/regular)
- home office work, hybrid work
- immediate employment
What we offer
- Support for German and/or English-speaking clients (B2B)
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Digital solution implementation for e-commerce
- Acknowledging and resolving clients’ requests
- Documentation and timetable
- Reporting to the client and internally
- German and/or English language proficiency
- University graduate or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Fast learner
- Can do attitude
- Can work under pressure
- Well-structured and organized work style
Let us get to know you.