Contact us

E-MAIL

info@gdsit.net
sales@gdsit.net

 

PHONE

+41 765 24 8250

Lead generation & qualification

• Create sales momentum with GDS. Identify leads and convert them through our lead qualification process.

Outsourcing your lead generation we are able to generate business interest in your services & products . GDS then convert interests into qualified appointment , online or onsite , leads, sales call for your to take to the next level and convert into new revenue.

•  Identify demands

Before we contact the company/person on your behalf we determine the best decision maker. We use here professional platform, databases or simply pick up the phone to find them.

 

• How does lead generation work?

We learn about your products & services. Our goal is to have a professional conversation, relevant, and natural to make the person with whom we are speaking interested. 

 

• Database/Reporting

We utilise various databases to get you the right contact and company profile. GDS can also clear up your existing data or just let us refresh the database on your new criteria.

• Handshake agreement with You

We adjust our lead qualification criteria, to fit your needs and vision so we hunt for sales leads that meet your specific requirements. 

When working with GDS you can be sure of collaborating with cross-functional team in scope of digital sales & marketing as well as customer experience. This way, you optimise your costs for recruitment, set-up, management and additional training as your sales grow.

Lead generation does not rely on magic tricks and pure luck. Well, maybe 1% ;), but the other 99% is a dedicated process based on best and well-proven practices along with strong co-operation with the client.

 

What we can do for you:

  • audit your current activities
  • train your team in lead generation techniques
  • create an action strategy for lead generation campaigns
  • implement your lead generation campaign
  • monitor and optimise your campaign
  • generate leads on LinkedIn

 

Contact us

Lead Generation

Confirm

6 + 13 =

Dec 1, 2022, ZurichPartnership News!

GDSiT Switzerland GmbH is joining forces with the global leader of helpdesk software provider Help Scout PBC out of Boston, MA.

Help Scout helps growing businesses manage all their customer conversations in one powerful platform that feels just like an inbox.

Whether customers prefer to engage through email, live chat, or help centres, teams using Help Scout are ready with advanced features for collaboration, organization, and automation.

We are thrilled about this partnership and delighted to provide extended helpdesk services to existing and future clients!

Ask GDSiT now about the power of Help Scout, and how customer service can help your business today!